Monday, May 13, 2013

Reese is 2!

Happy birthday beautiful Reese! 

Yes it's true. Our little spitfire of a daughter is 2 today. Crazy. She got to have a lovely birthday, spent hanging out with Grammie Q and then celebrating with our little family tonight. We gave her a couple presents, which rounds out the past 3 weeks of parties and presents for her. Poor kids have to go back to normal life now.

She loves her new Ariel. So do I. 

After dinner Dono, Tom and I sang happy birthday to her again and she blew out her candles and ate some icing off the top of a ginormous cup cake.  The perfect little birthday celebration for my perfect little girl!


Tomorrow is her first day at school. She is going to Dono's school so hopefully she will have him there to break her in, although he went to bed not feeling so hot so we will see. My fingers are crossed right now!  I will write a longer post sometimes soon but it is my bedtime so wish us luck tomorrow and happy birthday to my lovely little lady! You make our life so bright and fun! We are so glad you joined us 2 years ago and look forward to many more years and laughs with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment