Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pictures from Christmas

Tom and Dono waiting for Jenna to finish making breakfast so we could open our presents.

All the presents under the tree. Front view, then back view.


Donovan's favorite part of unwrapping. The bows.

What is better than one bow? Two bows!

Dono checking out his new Lion scooter thingy. His favorite part of the Lion? Eating his hair. (It's fleece and at the very top of the Lion's head incase you were wondering what I am talking about)

"Thanks Grandma and Grandpa B! I love it!"

Donovan watching his daddy play his present- his grandfather's refurbished guitar.

Testing out the Lion with Auntie Jenna's help.

Family picture in our sleepers. Tom and I both got these this year specifically for Christmas morning. I slept in mine but Tom wimped out claiming he would be "too hot". Grinch.


We tried to get a picture of Donovan sitting nicely infront of Tom's parent's tree. This was the best we could get.

Donovan and his Great Grandma Q and his Great Aunt Pat.

This one I just posted because his face cracks me up.

On Christmas night, on several occasions, Donovan would rest his head on his hand just like this for a few seconds. I snapped the picture right before he was changing position so I could have gotten a better one but you get the idea. It is so cute!

These two are from the day after Christmas. Donovan's favorite toy is this play table that his Uncle Nick bought him. He loves crawling over to it, pulling himself up on it and slapping all the buttons that make sounds. I love his face in the second picture, it sums up how much he loves the table perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment