Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy

Man have we been busy lately. Let me recap for everyone just exactly how hectic and busy our life has been these past few weeks. Don't worry I will just give you the cliff notes version but I feel I need to explain why my posts have been lacking lately. Lets begin all the way back to April 14th...

Wed April 14th- Off work but Single parenting-it as Tom leaves for work trip to New York. Had friends over to keep me company that night.
Thurs April 15th- Single parenting again, Tom's mom watched Dono for a few hours while I got my first haircut since Donovan was born.
Fri April 16th- Worked 11a-11:30pm. Tom gets home from New York. My parents came in town for the week of festivities.
Sat April 17th- Crazy cleaning and errands day in preparation for Dono's first birthday party the next day. Dinner with work friends to celebrate some birthdays. Home for more cleaning.
Sun April 18th- More crazy cleaning and errands then Dono's birthday party. A success! Now when do I get to nap?
Mon- Wed April 19-21st- Work 11am-11:30pm everyday. Even on my wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary to us!
Thurs April 22nd- Happy birthday to Donovan! More errands and lots to do in preparation for the weekend. Celebrated Dino's birthday with my parents and Tom's parents. Packing for the weekend.
Fri April 23rd- More packing. Drove to Chicago, got my final dress fitting. Wedding rehearsal for my cousins wedding, then Rehearsal dinner.
Sat April 24th- Hair appointment, wedding pictures. Wedding. More pictures and then wedding reception.
Sun April 25th- Visiting with family and packing up. Driving home to St Louis. Exhausted.

And to top it all off I was supposed to work today but they called to see if I wanted to stay home as they were slow. So in a moment of weakness I said yes and got the day off. And those were just the cliff notes people! There is a lot I left out, you will just have to trust me we have been busy. I have lots more time now so let the blogging re-commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment