Thursday, February 16, 2012

9 months stats

Are as follows:

Weight: 16 lbs 14oz- 16% (yikes!)
Height: 29 inches-91%
Head Circumference: 18 inches- 90%

Tom took Reese to the Dr today by himself, a first for the well visits. He said the doctor had no concerns for us. I myself, am a little concerned about the weight drop off. She is a pretty good eater, not the best ever, but she is decreasing her milk intake. Also, she is a busy body and now with the walking she is burning more calories. So add those together and it makes sense she is so skinny, and that is what I would tell my friend's if she was their daughter. But she is not. She is mine so therefore I am a little worried. I am a mom. That's my job.

As far as the walking, she gets markedly better every day. Today she was walking with a toy in her hands and turning, changing her direction and continuing to walk. She is also increasing the number of bruises on her head exponentially. She needs a tiny helmet stat. Preferably a cool looking biker chick one.

No comments:

Post a Comment