Friday, April 19, 2013

From the mouth of Donovan

Dono: "I want to go outside daddy."
Dad: "Ok, can you go back downstairs and turn the lights out then?"
Dono: (throws head back, spoken with major attitude) "I'm really getting tired of all these things you keep asking me to do!"
Dad: "Like what?"
Dono: "Like asking me to turn these lights off!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dono: "I hurt my knee pit"

You know, the area right behind your knee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mommy and Dono snuggling in bed right after showers:
Dono: "Mommy, your eyebrows smell good. (pause) They smell like breakfast!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad: "I think it's moving past us."
Dono: "What's moving past us."
Dad: "The storm."
Dono: " (heart sinking) Oh. BUT I STILL WANT TO SLEEP IN YOUR BED!"

1 comment:

  1. What a silly little guy. Love these stories. I always get a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete