Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dono's preschool graduation

May 16th was a very important date, Donovan's preschool graduation! He will still be going until late July, but they have the ceremony in May so they can include those kids who don't come to school during the summer. Donovan was very excited about his graduation ceremony. He practiced his songs and told Mimi and no one else about  a "special surprise" (it was a rose for the parents) and was super excited about his tie-dyed shirt they all made for the occasion. They even make their own graduation hats! The ceremony itself only lasted about 10 min and then afterwards we got to go upstairs to his room and visit where they gave us all a memory book the teacher had made for the kids with drawings and pictures and stories from their entire time at the the Berry Patch. Donovan started going there when he was just a tad under 3 so there were some pictures of a little squirt Dono. Very cute. All in all a good ceremony. One for the memory books!

Waiting in line for the ceremony to start. We only got videos of the ceremony so this is as close as you will get to the actual ceremony. Ameilia (wifey) is right behind Donovan
This might be my favorite picture of me and Dono ever. He was giving me a smooch after he gave me a rose. So happy my mother-in-law snapped this!

Dono had a pretty big cheering section. Toms parents and my dad were able to make it (my poor mom was working). I think he was pretty proud.









The happy couple!


Donovan and his teacher this year, Ms. Theresa.

My favorite of all Donovan's teachers, Ms. Carolyn. She made it up to the ceremony even though she had just had her first baby a couple weeks previously. She is a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment