Friday, August 28, 2009

Friends

This past Saturday we got together with some friends and had another wonderful day hanging out in South City. We had walked to a deli for lunch, and then walked to a nearby park to hang out and enjoy the beautiful weather. All in all a good day.
Donovan's friend Ian getting a "ride" from Malinda (Aubrey's mommy).

Donovan checking out Ian and Malinda while doing some tummy time on the blanket.

My two cardinals fans.

Matt and his daughter Aubrey (10 months), John and Ian (almost 4 months) and Tom and Donovan (exactly 4 months). Matt, John and Tom were all roommates in college. I wonder if they pictured their lives like this when they graduated 7 years ago.

This is Donovan standing, a favorite past-time of his and how he prefers to be nowadays.

Who wants to stand? Donovan: "I do, I do!"

After our day outside we came home and let Donovan have some jumper time. He was talking and jumping for a while, then all the sudden he wasn't. Tom was like, "Is he sleeping?" I thought "no way." Tom was right.

I don't know how this was comfortable. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment