Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last Saturday

This past Saturday we took Donovan to Jenna's apartment pool so we could test out this cool floatie that I got for him. I took Donovan to the pool once before but they wouldn't let you bring floaties so I had to hold him the whole time so he was just ok with the whole experience. This time he loved it! At first he just laid in the floatie, all maxed and relaxed. After about 30 min of this we helped him sit up in it, (I thought he would sit in it like he does in the jumper but it turns out he is still a little too little, turns out he isn't quite the "9 months" the float package thinks he should be) and he just loved it even more! He was kicking, and slapping his arms. He even tried to eat/chew on the floatie but ended up inhaling some water, which he did NOT like. Overall, it was a success! I can't wait to do it again.

Donovan getting ready with Jenna and Tom. I call his swim shirt "Ba-ba-ba-baaaaahhhd to the bone"

♪"Fat man in a little float"♪ (for all you Chris Farley fans)


This picture is titled "Jaba".

Me and Jen posing with the stud muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment