Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Water table

Today Donovan and I broke out his new water table. I would say it was a moderate hit. He preferred to take the toys out of the water and throw them on the ground to actually splashing in it like I had hoped. There was a little splashing, but much more throwing of the toys and walking around on the driveway. Donovan did look very good in his swim ensemble if I do say so myself. The unfortunate thing about the water table was that I filled it up with a hose that had not been used since last year and apparently the old water was still in the hose a little when I filled up the table so Donovan and I both smelled like smelly hose water the rest of the day.


This is him telling me all about how he wants to hand me this toy. He really scolds you if you do not take in an appropriate time frame for him.


Can you tell this kid gets frustrated easily? This mini fit was the result of a toy being out of reach. He had to walk 6 inches around the table to be able to get it. The nerve of that toy. I'll have to remember to throw that one away.


Donovan is doing a lot of random squatting lately and I think it is adorable. And no, it does not mean that he is "doing a number 2" when he is squatting, he just likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment