Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stickers!

Donovan is really into the "Cars" characters Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen and last time we were at the Dr's I picked up some "Cars" stickers for him. Then promptly forgot about them. So few days ago I got them out and gave them to him and he was in heaven.

These first pictures are from when he first got them at night after his bath. He really wanted them on his arms so I obliged. When he was done with them on his body and shirt we put them on his toy tub, then back on him, then eventually on his wipe container.

I love how happy he looks in these pictures.


Then the next day he woke up and requested the stickers be put on him again. I have no idea how they had any stick in them left but by the grace of God, they did. He was only in a diaper when he put these on originally but I put shorts on for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment