Sunday, March 25, 2012

Siblings

A few nights ago, Tom was getting Donovan ready for bed and I was getting Reese ready for bed. We all walked out of the kids rooms at the same time and realized that we had unknowingly, dressed the kids in matching clothes. So we had to document it. This was the best we got. You should have seen the other 10 pictures. Doozies.


Then yesterday morning when Reese needed to drink some milk, I asked Donovan if he wanted to hold Reese and feed her and much to my surprise, he agreed. In all fairness he has been much nicer and more patient with her these past few days so I guess I should not have been shocked. She holds her own bottle now so I figured he didn't really have to do much except stay still, which he did. It was cute. I love how she looks almost as big as him in this angle. When you see them standing side by side the difference is big but sitting like this, there is not as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment