Monday, April 30, 2012

Birthday par-tay!

We had the kids combined birthday party on Saturday and a fun time was had by all. Dono opened his presents first, then we ate, then Reese got a turn, then cake, then playing. Lots of fun! Reese was sleeping for the first hour of the party, woke up pretty slow but once she finally warmed up, she was such a wonderful girl.




Still waking up. Wondering where all these people came from. "I could have sworn these people were not here when I laid down for my nap."

Aubrey and Reese checking each other out.

You see my pretty swimsuit Ian?

Hmmm, what's in here?

A Bunny!

I love how much joy Donovan gets out of having people sing him happy birthday. He is so genuinely happy when being sung to. He soaks it all up..

Clapping for everyone singing.

Reese thought her cake was good...

until mean ole' daddy tried to get some icing out of her hair. "Come on dad, I'm 1. I am supposed to put icing in my hair. It's what we do"

Reese (and Donovan) loved the trampoline. She can't jump so she does this irish jig/tippy toe running on it and it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. (I know I say that weekly but you would too if you lived with these kiddos).


Pretty sure she was smashing her nose against the bar, making a pig nose in this one.

Donovan and his best friend Ian. (although tonight Donovan (unprompted) said, "You're my best friend mommy!" Be still my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment