Sunday, December 9, 2012

My beautiful daughter

It is late and I need to be in bed, however, I know that we have some family members that check this blog regularly and are not going to be happy without a recent post so here it is.

 A picture of my beautiful daughter after swimming over Thanksgiving break. I love those eyes. They are going to be trouble. Maybe not so much for me, but for any future suitors for her. Good luck saying no to those.

We are very busy now. We have lots to do before Christmas (including put up our Christmas tree and get lost of presents bought) and I am working around 50 hours a week and still trying to save sometime for my kids and myself. So forgive me for the lack of posts for now. I promise, mid January when a co-worker returns from maternity leave, it will get better. Until then, posts will be sporadic. But know that we are all well, and I will try to at least do a weekly post.

Oh and also this is Ellen posting from Tom's sign on. Long story, mostly computer related, but it's still me unless it starts with "dad post".

No comments:

Post a Comment