Friday, November 30, 2012

I-phone picture purge

My favorite handy man.

A sweet picture Miss Amanda sent me of Reese snuggling with Nick while they watched the birds one morning.

Gatorade mustache.
 
How Miss Reese eats a sucker.

 
My favorite part about when the kids pretend they are kitties or doggies.
 
Super Dono!
 
Beautiful butterfly.
 
Breakfast and girl talk with Grammie.
 
I love this face.
 
If you come over to our house, chances are, you will see Reese like this. She is OBSESSED with going "pee pee". Really what that means, is she wants to run around the basement naked, and every so often sit down on the little potty for approximately 3 seconds before streaking off.  Don't you dare deny her this pleasure. She will scream and cry until you take her clothes and diaper off and let her "pee".

Reese, "aka Alfalfa" and her buddy Nick.
 
The text I got from Miss Amanda on this one was, "Letting me know she got a booger..."
 
And on this one, "Very proud of her booger!"
 
Pictures from "Fun Friday" with Grammie Q today. Breakfast and cartoons in the basement.
 
Silly times and Reese sneezing eggs.

 
And last but not least, FORT TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment