Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Little Drummer Boy

Dad post! So Donovan and I got home today and he was acting tired so I thought I'd try to rock him to sleep. Well, as soon as we tried that he was like "just kidding! I'd like to play now!" So we came out to the living room to play. He grabbed his drum, which is full of other musical instruments and immediately dropped the whole thing on his foot. Not good. But he quickly got over it and started tossing everything out of the drum. He was banging and ringing hitting and I left him by himself for a minute and sat down on the couch. The next thing I know, Astronaut Dino! He had taken the drum, turned it upside down and placed it on his head like a space helmet. I managed to spring up and grab the camera to snap a few pics. Here are a couple of my little astronaut "space walking".

Notice the front is clear so he could actually see what he was doing.


"Hey everybody! I got a new helmet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment