Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shhhhhh!

A couple days ago I was yelling at Petey to shut up when he was in one of his million barking fits of the day when I decided that I should teach Donovan how to yell at Petey too. It can't hurt. Dog doesn't listen to me so maybe he will listen to someone his own size. The nice way I came up with to teach Donovan to yell at Petey was to show him how to put his finger over his lips and say "Petey, Shhhhhhhhh!". Donovan thinks it is so funny to see me do it and after a while he thought he would give it a try. However his "shhh"-ing consists of his finger up his nose and him blowing with his mouth. Close but no cigar. I couldn't quite get a picture of the finger up the nose but this picture was too cute not to share. Look at how happy he is to learn how to shush the dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment