Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to school

Donovan knows the big kids are getting all their stuff together to go back to school so he spent the night practicing carrying around school supplies. Well make that supply. He found an old one strap back pack I got from work and wore it around the house tonight. He practiced putting it on and taking it off. And then putting it on and taking it off. And then putting it on and taking it off. And then... well you get the picture. Then after a while he would walk around backwards so that he could watch the pack drag on the ground (back packs go on your front, didn't you know?).



I think he has a few years to grow into it. However now that I know how much he liked putting the back pack on (and off) it has only fueled my fire to find Donovan a tiny adorable back pack. Tiny kids with back pack's on is like cryptonite to me. It is cute overload!

No comments:

Post a Comment