Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh well

I know I said I was going to do a post on Donovan's new big boy room today but it is late and I am too tired so I lied. Sorry.

On a separate note, Donovan's behavior towards sleeping is completely bipolar depending on the week, day, hour, minute, and way the wind is blowing. No sooner had I written that last post about how well he was doing, he was back to major stall and throw a fit before every nap and night time. Grrrr. Just when I think we are getting somewhere. Then tonight I am prepared to call him out on the blog for his naughty behavior before bed and he goes to bed like a champ, doesn't make a peep after he lays down, and seemingly goes straight to sleep. I give up. Some days he's an angel, some days the he's not. I guess that comes with the territory. Oh to be a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment