Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Counting

Today Donovan was really fun and really spazzy. For 20 min in the afternoon and then again for about 20 min straight at night he ran up and down our main hallway, would "slide" or throw himself on the floor head first and declare "Safe!!!!!". Apparently someone is already practicing for the MLB. I tried to get some video of it this afternoon but he was not cooperating because as usual, once he see's the video camera, all he wants to do is see himself on it. It worked out for the best though because I got him to count to 10 on it (sort of 14) and for the first time in the history of his life he didn't skip 3 or 4 (unprompted I mean)!!!! I was so impressed! I have never heard him go straight through without skipping at least one number and to do it on film for the first time ever, I was shocked. So here is the video of it for your enjoyment.


No comments:

Post a Comment