Monday, October 31, 2011

Bee-nanas!

So here it is 5:35 am and I have been awake since 3:30 with Reese. Yeay sleep training. It is night number 1 and it's not going so well. Why don't we have children that like to sleep? Really kids, we are not that fun, you can be without us for a little while, it will be ok. Anyways, I might as well do something productive since I am up.

So remember how excited I was about making my own baby food? Well I did it! We started with Bananas (or Bee-nanas as Dono says). Super easy to make and Reese loved them! I hesitated giving her them because she seems not to like her cereal so I thought it was solids in general, turns out it is just cereal. She ate the entire serving I gave her (2oz) and never made one funny face (like her big bro did). I didn't get any video since dad was busy with Donovan so it was just the ladies trying the bananas but here is some of the photographic evidence.

October 22nd- First fruit- banana's

Satisfied customer


The not a spoonful left!



Trying to get any last hint of leftover banana



Yesterday (Oct 30th) we tried sweet potatoes. A hit as well! She likes these fruits and veggies.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that Reese loves her homemade baby food!!
    Aunt Teresa

    ReplyDelete