Sunday, June 24, 2012

Updates

So we have been busy as you may have guessed. Every night this past week was busy doing things. Things with my car for three days, then things with friends for two. So I am behind blogging. Here are some pictures from this past week.

Reese loves to play with dog food. And try to sneak it in her mouth when you look away or blink for anything longer than a millisecond. But it makes her so happy to play with it and she is trying to learn how to fill up his bowl so I let her. Tom, not so much with the letting her play so it is usually a mommy, Reese thing.


Saturday we slept in for the cure. All of us were decked out in our breast cancer support shirts. Reese's shirt said "Grandma is my hero". My mom is 2 years in remission right now with many more years to come! One of these years we will make it to the actual parade. It just wasn't this one. But we rocked our outfits just the same. This is the closest we got to a whole family picture. Donovan was cracking me up. We took about 6 pictures and he refused to do any smile other than this. He calls it his "silly" smile. He also tells us he can't see when he does it. Shocking.

Donovan showing his shirt off. It says, "Real men wear pink" and the I in "pink" is a pink ribbon.

Had to show the whole outfit. It was pretty stylin if you ask me.

Tom showing off the shirt both him and I were wearing.

Today's theme was "Reese is a crab" and also "silly hat day". She was so fussy all day that both Tom and I at different times said, "I am so glad tomorrow is Monday and I get to go to work" and we meant it.  At breakfast she took some time off fussing to eat strawberries and then put a half eaten one on her head. 


She was so proud of herself. It was a good comic relief and good to see her doing something other than complaining.

Later both kids wanted to try out some other funny hats. Donovan wore his bug hat that he made at school a couple months ago and Reese wore Dono's Marvin the martian hat.


Then she took a turn with the bug hat. It was a little big. So she took it off and ripped it to shreds. Sad face. I loved that hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment