Tuesday, October 9, 2012

He may have won the battle...

Don't let the face fool you, she only looks upset because she just fell flat on her back. Not because she feels bad for making a mess.


"Mom. I have dog food crumbs on my hand. Get it off please!"
Ok so he won the war too. Tom always yells at me for letting Reese play with the dog food. I say, she loves feeding petey and it makes her happy, so what if she makes a little mess? Well tonight, I finally had to admit, he was right. Instead of filling the bowl up nicely, then dumping it all over the floor and or throwing it all around, she dumped the ENTIRE food container out on the kitchen floor, then proceeded to spread it all around and then had the nerve to get upset when she stood up and tried to walk on it and slipped on it like she was walking on marbles. That kid! She's killing me! Forcing me to admit that daddy was right. The worst!

*please note in the second picture how Petey's bowl is nice and full. She does do good work. To a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment