Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bowling!

Today Tom and I took Donovan for his first bowing outing and we had a great time! He love it, we loved it, Reese was at home with Auntie Jenna, loving it. It was a win, win, win situation.



We used one of those ramps for the little kids so that all Dono had to do was get the heavy ball up on the top of the ramp and then push it off.  I don't remember this being around when I was a child. Whoever invented this is a genius.





Donovan had to have the front row seat for all the action. Tom and I told him he could stand up there as long as he stayed right next to the ball return, so like a good boy, there he stood. Every. Single. Time. Towards the end of our second (and last) game, he would sit on Tom or my lap and watch us, but I think at first he wouldn't because he thought he couldn't see from "back" there.

I love this kid. (And also his little bowling shoes. A big part of me wanted to stuff them in my purse and enjoy them on a daily basis.)

End score of the second game. Yes there were bumpers and yes, all three of us ended up using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment