Sunday, March 24, 2013

Is this spring?

So it is March 24th and technically spring yet here we are, in the midst of a winter snow storm. It has been snowing since this morning and it isn't predicted to stop until late tonight. The forecast is anywhere from 6-8 inches. Yikes. My lucky duck parents got out of town just in time and are enjoying the warmth of South Carolina. Must be nice.  We did take advantage of the weather and went outside where Reese sweetly asked me to build her a snowman about 15 times before I finally did it. I would call this our first official snowman as the last one we did was pretty wimpy and got knocked down by a certain someone (ahem, Donovan, ahem) 5 minutes later.



In this picture I was doing silly dancing so they would smile and they would give us a nice picture. Apparently  that was confusing as both of them took it as a sign to start silly dancing themselves, which they both did very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment