Thursday, April 9, 2009

38 week check up

Happy 38 weeks to me! Today I had my 38 week check up and I managed to talk Tom into coming with me as he was complaining about being "totally bored" at work today and I thought he might be a good luck charm. He wasn't. Still only 1 cm dilated. Boooo. I thought for sure after all the contractions this past week I would be at least 2 if not 3 cms. Why o' why am I contracting so often and not getting any closer to delivery? I contract anywhere from every 2-3 minutes to only 5-6 an hour so they are very random and they don't hurt so that is ok too but they are annoying if they aren't really doing anything. They make me go to the bathroom more often then I would normally have to go and it makes my heartburn worse when I have them. So here is hoping for some better news next week. Or actually, here is to hoping we don't have to go to next weeks appointment because we are parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment