Thursday, April 16, 2009

No news is.....good news?

I am officially 39 weeks pregnant today. I had my doctors appointment this morning and basically everything is the same. Cervix still holding steady, baby still doing well, I'm still gaining weight, what else is there to say. A whole lotta boring. Meanwhile I am getting more and more uncomfortable. I got some samples at the Dr's for a medicine that is supposed to help my heartburn so hopefully that will get better soon.

On a seprate note, I did find out that picking people up after they have had their wisdom teeth taken out is my new favorite hobby. I was Jenna's (my sister) ride to and from her surgery today and afterwards she was pretty hilarious. I could not stop laughing at her trying to figure out what was going on. The only disapointing thing was that I did not have a video camera to capture all of her confusion. It would have been great to have on hand when I am having a bad day. She was a good sport about it though and is doing very well. Hopefully I bounce back after having a baby as fast as she is bouncing back from having 2 teeth taken out.

Please keep us in your prayers these last few days (dare I say weeks?) that we have a healthy baby, mom and delivery sometime soon. Until then we will be trying to be patient and enjoy our last few days as a twosome.

No comments:

Post a Comment