Thursday, April 23, 2009

He has arrived!


Yesterday April 22nd 2009 at 9:43pm Donovan Charles Qualls made his debut into the world! He weighs 8lbs 1oz and is 20 inches long. So far he is a pretty laid back baby and is doing wonderfully! I am already so in love with him, I can barely take my eyes off of him when he is around. This is not official but I am pretty sure he is the best baby ever, and definitely the cutest. I will write more about the labor and such and how this came to be his birthday later, but I just wanted to write a quick note and let everyone know that we are all happy and healthy and doing well. The internet connection here at the hospital is really slow so we might have to wait until we go home tomorrow to post more than this one picture (I have spent the last hour trying to download more and it isn't working out) so keep checking back. Tom thinks he might be able to figure out how to post more before tomorrow so we may get some up sooner rather than later, but no promises. Thank you everyone for your prayers, it must have done the trick!

1 comment:

  1. HE IS SO CUTE! Where did he get the black feet, though? ;)

    Can't wait to hear about the delivery! How are you feeling?
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete