Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Pics!

DAD POST! I know I'm late getting these up, but we've had several visitors today and I finally got around to making these pictures small enough to post through this crummy internet connection. Also, I've been busy staring at the boy. I mean, I never got it when people were all crazy about babies, but now that it's mine I get it. All he does is make some noises and move around a little, but he does it cuter and better than all those other babies out there so I love to stare! Anyway, here's the pictures:
Here's mom and Donovan right after delivery.

And another of mom and Donovan.

My big, strong boy gettin' warmed up after he was born.

This is where Donovan gets his striking good looks and luscious lips from.

The whole birthin' crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment