Friday, April 10, 2009

Torturing our son

Until this baby arrives, Tom and I only have Petey to entertain us. And entertain us he does. One thing we like to do is try out baby stuff on him. He has been put in the baby's crib on several different occasions, he was sitting on the "birthing ball" with me the other day, and he would really like to try out the baby's toys/stuffed animals. He mostly hates when we make him try out the baby stuff but the other day topped them all. Tom and I were hanging out in the basement and I looked over at our already assembled jump-a-roo and decided that Petey would like to try it out. Petey thought otherwise but as it turns out, I am a lot bigger than him so I usually get my way. He resisted when I was trying to drop him down into the seat, which was pretty amusing but eventually I got his legs off the edge and into the seat. We only had him in the jump-a-roo for a total of 2 minutes, just long enough for Tom and I to roll around laughing at him and to take several pictures, but he hated every second of it. He looked very cute in it, his bottom legs were crossed like a perfect little gentleman, and he had a death grip on the toys to balance himself but he was shaking the entire time. Don't let the open mouth/tongue out in the pictures fool you, he was in shaking in fear and not smiling in joy from his predicament. Here is the proof of our doggy abuse.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. These are great. What a good way to start my Monday at work, laughing at Petey's expense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my poor little Petey......Ziggy says come to grammy's and she won't make you do anything like that!!

    ReplyDelete